Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Jam Session Round 2

Heather requested some new tunes to workout to... I have a list of some new great ones I love. (For those of you who didn't see my previous post I gave another list of favorites in my March posts.) Happy Sweating!!

Mercy – Duffy

Elevator – Flo Rida

Run – Gnarls Barkley

Fuego – Pitbull

That’s Not My Name – The Ting Tings

Dangerous – Akon

Come on Come on – Cheap Trick

With You – Chris Brown

Viv La Vida – Cold Play

Leavin’ - Jesse McCartney

SOS – Jonas Brothers (yep I’m 12 years old)

Shawty Get Loose – Lil’ Mama

369 – Step Up II Sound Track

Shut Up & Let Me Go – The Ting Tings

Got to Be Startin’ Something – Akon Ft. Michael Jackson

Hot n’ Cold – Katy Perry

Always Be – Jimmy Eat World

Say Anything (Else) – Cartel

Shake It – Metro Station

American Boy – Estelle ft. Kanye West

*Also. I LOVE my Itunes, but get so sick of spending .99 for every song. If you're looking for a deal go to MP3SHAKE.com. If you have questions about it feel free to ask!

**OH and...Nicole Don't worry the jump squats won't make your thighs bigger!! I actually posted about your spinning question a few weeks ago. Check it out, it may answer your questions. :)

2 comments:

Englishfam said...

Megan thank you so much!! I can't wait to use these on my run today!

Trav and Linds said...

Good songs! I am going to have to have you help me update my ipod, since I am still retarded and don't know how to do it. :)