Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Good Find: and full of fiber as well :)

As I was in Target yesterday I came across another great find. I LOVE that companies are starting to catch on to the fact that healthy food can taste good too! FiberOne is definitely one of those companies. I've always been a fan of their basic bran cereal. (Yep I know it looks like rabbit food, but it's perfect with yogurt and strawberries!) I am also a huge fan of their FiberOne Granola bars. They taste like candy to me! Well, they have done it again. FiberOne pancake mix! For a 1/2 a cup of mix (making 3 pancakes), there are only 180 calories, 3.5 grams of fat, 5 grams of fiber, and 6 grams of protein. Not too bad if you ask me!

4 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

I'm so excited for this! I had no idea. I'm a huge fan of their other products too. I love feeling so full and satisfied.

Hey, I did your jump rope circuit tonight! It totally kicked my butt, but I did it all and feel so good! Thanks so much!

Benita said...

oh my gosh.. i am obsessed with pancakes as of late and Fiber One products are always so so good. I don't doubt that these are as well.

Jenna said...

Totally making fiber one muffins for breakfast this morning. In fact, you got me so excited, that I am going to stop blogging and make them RIGHT NOW!

Trav and Linds said...

Yum! I will have to go buy that! We love our pancakes and with fiber too, even better!