Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Best Time of Day to Work Out


First and foremost, I LOVE the questions. They seriously make my day. I mean I could talk about health and fitness all day long, but I love hearing what exactly it is you want to know. So, keep em' coming!! I promise I'll get to them all sooner or later. It seems that many of you are concerned with what time of day is best to work out. Now, if you have your whole day open to pick a prime exercise time, lucky you, I'm going to break it down as to what times are better for what reasons. I know this isn't the case with most of you. So, let me just say; my answer to you?

WHEN YOU'LL DO IT!

I know that sounds simple, and it sounds very un-scientific, but let's be honest. It's the truth. Working out can be hard to fit in at times, so you need to plan accordingly. Now, if you have the leisure of picking when you workout there are pros and cons to different times of the day.

Scientists show that working out in the late afternoon is best for your body. It is when your muscle strength is at its peak. You are most awake and alert. You're in between meals so you aren't eating on a super full stomach. Your body temperature is highest between 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM. This makes the muscles in the body more supple and less prone to injury.


Some will fight that a morning workout is most beneficial. Working out in the morning works best for a lot of people because it is the only time of day you will get it done. As we get tired throughout the day getting to the gym can seem daunting and very easy to put off. It is more likely that unexpected interruptions will come up in the later hours of the day than the wee hours of the morning. Exercising in the morning can get your metabolism revved, which is a great way to start the day. The question is, can you get yourself up and workout out in time to get on with your day?


Working out at night can have it's pros and cons as well. Like working out in the afternoon, working out at night can be the most alert and energetic time for some people. Depending on how your body reacts working out late at night can create some sleeping problems. If you have a hard time getting to sleep at night, working out right before your go to bed might cause your body to "wake up," making it even harder.

There is the break down. My two cents? Running five miles is going to burn the same amount of calories at 6:00 AM as it is at 4:00 PM or 8:00 PM. The time of day doesn't determine the amount of energy it requires you to workout. It may determine how much energy you have, how much time you have, and how likely you are to get a good workout in.
SO, like I said. The best time of day for you to work out? When you'll do it!

7 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

You are awesome! I figured that would be the answer, I just didn't know if there were "scientific" answers. Thanks so much, love ya!

Cristin said...

YAYAYA!!! Thanks for this post...I will make sure to show Momma Keys!

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://irigozowi.envy.nu/nahipy.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://wonehuza.envy.nu/neqomolu.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my blog to get additional info.

[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I begin take up real income.
It gets down to choose a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]