Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March Be Well Workshop

We are having another Be Well Workshop at Elevate Thursday night, March 25th from 7-8 PM. It is free, and anyone is invited to attend. The mini-classes will be...

Fitness Myths BUSTED! Carlee Platt

Are you an “Adrenaline Junky?" Ashley Buckner

Core Matters (mini workout) Zach Biesinger

All Workshops will be taught by PHITpro’s Certified Personal Trainers

Prize Giveaway, Refreshments and More!

I won't be teaching this go round, but the trainers that are teaching are awesome. If you have any questions about it let me know!

Elevate is located at 47 West 400 North Orem, UT 84057

2 comments:

Jaeme + Randy said...

Hey this is Jaeme I just have to tell you that I love reading this blog. You have such good suggestions and information! I also LOVE the Costco Mango Salsa...yum...I need to try it on a salad, that is a really good idea :)

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.9.2
coach outlet online
off white clothing
mbt shoes outlet
vibram fivefingers
ugg boots
moncler jackets
skechers shoes
canada goose
ralph lauren uk
dsquared