Thursday, April 29, 2010

Gracias mi amigas.

1st of all. Thanks so much for the great response of people wanting to try out my new workout routine. I've been doing it all week, and let me just say it's been a while since I've been this sore. I love it! I have left each time feeling like I have put a really good workout in. LOVE it!
(Laurie, your email address came back to me saying it was wrong. Will you tell me it again?? THX!)
If anyone would still like to join in leave me your email in a comment and I'll get you on board!

Now on to the delicious stuff...my favorite food item of the week:

Whole Wheat Pita's!


I have been purchasing mine at Sunflower Market, but you can get them at any grocery store. Most have about 200 calories for a medium sized pita, around 4 grams of fiber, and 8 grams of protein. I love the fact that they are fairly low in carbohydrates (about 40 grams for the whole pita) and hardly any sugar.

You can use them for anything! Dipping with soups or hummus, toasted, as a sandwich, for pizza's, or even just eaten plain. They are TASTY.

No comments: