Monday, September 20, 2010

South Western BBQ Chicken Wrap

I struggle with protein. It's a known fact. I love all fruits and veggies. I do NOT love meat. I can handle lean chicken and turkey. Not just any chicken or turkey...it has to be prepared well with virtually no fat. Picky...I know. With that being said, I'm constantly looking for new ways to pack my protein in, in forms that I can handle. My newest creation is just downright delectable, and super easy!

Southwestern BBQ Chicken Wrap

Ingredients:
1 chicken breast boiled and diced into small pieces
2 tbs bbq sauce
1/4 cup black beans
1/4 cup sweet corn
1 La Tortilla Factory Smart & Delicious Low carb Tortilla
*optional fat free ranch dressing

Directions:
Combine chicken with bbq sauce in a bowl. Add black beans and corn. Heat up in microwave for 45 seconds if you want the wrap hot. Heat up tortilla in microwave for 20 seconds. (These AMAZING tortillas are now available at Costco by the way...awesome.)
Dish out bbq contents on tortilla and drizzle with ranch if desired.
Fold up, and Voila! I promise it's divine.

Nutrition facts:
347 calories
37 grams of protein (awesome)
8 grams of fat
48 grams of carbohydrates
19 grams of fiber

Seriously...so healthy and SO freaking good for you. Try it.