Thursday, April 28, 2011

Elevate Wellness Workshop

As you all know my work is the BOMB. We do monthly wellness workshops that are FREE and open to the public. We have one tonight at 7:00 PM and you are all invited! Feel free to fly in from out of state :)

Tonight's guest speaker is Melissa Chappell, the author of Purposeful Eating.

She is amazing and will be discussing intuitive eating, how to let go of guilt and fear associated with food, and the importance of loving our bodies. These are all VERY relevant issues with all of the women I train, and some of the men as well. I am really excited to hear what she has to present. It's going to be amazing and SUPER informative, so COME!!

Elevate is located at 147 W 400 N in Orem, UT

Anyone is welcome to attend. Bring your friends and fam and come say hi! I'll be there!! xoxoxo Megs

7 comments:

Angie said...

Well, that sounds like a great workshop to attend! Too bad I'm not just down the street! Have a good one!

Peace!
Angie

Anonymous said...

This does sound amazing! Too bad I live in Kentucky!

ATTrio said...

That sounds awesome! I just wish I lived closer :(
Sarah

Cara @ EAT. PRAY. RUN. said...

I am envious that you get to do what you are SO passionate about for a living. I love my job and am so blessed to be doing something I like but i'm finding my passions really are in nutrition and fitness. I have been dabbling with the though of getting certified!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii said...

IF only I lived in Utah - darnnn! Have fun tonight :)

Julia said...

ahhhhh!! that sounds so awesome. wish I could make it but I have work! blah. keep us informed though...maybe I can come next time?

miss you!

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

Shoot! I am sad I JUST read this! Post next time you have one for sure... I would totally love to come!