Tuesday, May 15, 2012

On the "to cook" List...

I always have a long list of healthy recipes that I want to try. Thanks to Pinterest, that list just continues to grow. These are the ones I'm currently eying...

My own rendition of these Paleo Pizza Stuffed Sweet Potatoes from health-bent.com 

This Guacamole Salad, also from health-bent.com, looks DIVINE to me. It would be a great side dish to any meal.
The recipes on this site are all paleo, and there are some really incredibly delicious looking ones. Just saying. 

 I think these cheesy cauliflower tater tots look pretty dang tasty, and I even think I could health-ify them up a bit more.

I would love to turn these Puffed Quinoa Peanut Butter Balls into Puffed Quinoa Almond Butter Balls!

Who isn't looking for new ways to cook chicken? Then again maybe you have more of an expansive meat palate than I do...anyways...this Maple Mustard Glaze Chicken looks awesome, easy, and extremely delightful. 

Oh, and don't these Mini Cauliflower Pizza Bites look pretty tasty? I think so.

If you'd like to check out my Pinterest Boards you can check HERE for my Healthy Recipes and HERE for my Paleo board.

Do you have any recipes that you have been dying to try? OR...any that you love already and know I should be trying?

5 comments:

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

How about I come over and help taste-test these with you? LOVE YOU!

Janetha @ meals & moves said...

i have a couple of these on my list, too!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Oh yum...those sweet potatoe pizza's look divine!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm definitely adding these to my "to-make" list! Especially those pizza stuffed sweet potatoes...YUM!

Anonymous said...

Hi to every one, the contents existing at this site are genuinely amazing for people knowledge, well,
keep up the good work fellows.

Visit my weblog: Thermoslim Review