Friday, July 13, 2012

The Luckiest

So, most people say Friday the 13th is an unlucky day, but I would say my day was quite lucky. Work was great this morning! I was able to get my mom and sisters in for some intense plyometric work today. They did absolutely awesome!
 Aren't they darling? Their workout was a schmorgas board of squat jumps, box jumps, sprints, ladders, pushups, TRX core work, and planks. They killed it!

I also had a sweet client of mine bring me some fresh produce out of her garden...lucky indeed. Have you ever had these sweet little yellow tomatoes? They are MONEY!
After work, my mom, sisters, and I met up with one of our favorite families in the whole world. Em and I have been best friends since I was in high school. We were inseparable, and she is so incredible! 

We met up at Pizza Factory, home of my favorite salad bar, and chatted, ate, and chased children for a few hours. It was so much fun!
 Spending time with the people you LOVE is definitely lucky if you ask me.

Post lunch, my family and I went to see the Katy Perry movie, which was darling. I had pretty low expectations, and I loved it! We weren't super hungry for dinner after our big lunch, so we decided to make our yogurt our dinner. 
 Worth. Every. Bite. What is unlucky about that? I'd say nothing.  I hope that your Friday the 13th was full of luck as well! :) 

DAY #13: 13 military pushups 
Pushups are awesome. I make all of my clients do them all of the time. They won't be of much worth to you, unless you do them right. Make some evaluations with your pushup form and make sure you are doing them correctly. Start on your toes if you can and drop to your knees if you need to. These are a great addition to any workout,and they work the ENTIRE upper body. They are just awesome. If you throw these into your workout daily, but will be looking strong and toned!

1 comment:

Smith Clan said...

Such a fun day! Love all those peeps so much! Thanks for all the amazing workouts Love that too! I also feel very lucky and blessed!